WETHERBY country cruise. 1.9.2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked the calender and I'm working the full weekend the week before this so pretty sure I will be due the 1st and 2nd off :)

SO! it's YOU is it?

can a man not wash the vogue SE v8 in relative privacy?

:LOL:

seriously, even the meet point is a picturesque river side location. Agreed rob, linton is rather exclusive ;)

Did you pick that car park just to laugh at me when I drive straight into that barrier with the bikes on the roof Marc :LOL:

chrisv40":192ah6np said:
Did you pick that car park just to laugh at me when I drive straight into that barrier with the bikes on the roof Marc :LOL:

thankfully no barrier on this carpark. the satellite image may show one though, cut down and burnt by hippies in VW's long ago.

If this gets re-organised for any reason, please give me a poke and i'll arrange to head north. I could also offer some nice alternative routes in the area.

(I grew up in Roundhay/Alwoodley/Harewood and went to school in Boston Spa, so spent a lot of time trecking around the area on bikes and there are some wonderful trails to follow, views to wonder at and as I've grown older, pubs to recoup in.)

chrisv40":wvouq4im said:
https://maps.google.co.uk/?ll=53.911328,-1.410718&spn=0.000858,0.002642&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=53.911328,-1.410718&panoid=qjkR_fjxRGqvnC4c5SukUA&cbp=12,103.62,,0,18

It is that car park isn't it?

perfectly correct! ignore the barrier though, not there now and hasn't been for months. floor ought to be dry too, in winter it's always like that, the surface is hard pack with soil on top. not close enough to river to be flood water, rather slow drain from rain/snow.

however i will double confirm barrier/no barrier beforehand.

cheers.

JeRkY":14bunyh9 said:
If this gets re-organised for any reason, please give me a poke and i'll arrange to head north. I could also offer some nice alternative routes in the area.

(I grew up in Roundhay/Alwoodley/Harewood and went to school in Boston Spa, so spent a lot of time trecking around the area on bikes and there are some wonderful trails to follow, views to wonder at and as I've grown older, pubs to recoup in.)

for sure mate, be nice to see you and, your latest pace ;) we are always looking for new routes and points of interest. local knowledge is a valuable commodity.

take care.

Got the 1st booked off now so I will be there.

Going to send out a few pm's and see if any of the Lincs lot fancy a bimble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back