Parents bikes- Saracen trekker comp and Marin muirwoods

guymuttley21

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Saracen trekker comp- 21" frame- this was my first real mtb bitd bought from B&n cycles, walton on the hill, sold it to me in the early 90's saying I would grow into it! 20 yrs on it still doesn't fit. Now my dads bike,
Average condition now with original forks,bars,stem,mechs,brakes- modified for his use.

53eab05f.jpg

2f8b4a2d.jpg

Marin muirwoods -
Originally my sisters bike, now me mums- pretty much original- I changed rear mech after the 200gs mech failed and some different tyres. Hardly been ridden in 20 yrs. she bought it from the bitd shop " broadway cycles" in stoneleigh,Surrey. The real mtbers haven back then pre Evans and crc.
Paintwork s still vibrant in the flesh and not faded.

021ab347.jpg

Awaiting the green light on both for future projects.

Another 89 Trekker appears! It's actually 22" centre-to-centre. Get it on the Saracen lovers thread ;)

Great saracen, just got my hands on one myself.

You should edit the thread title to say what the bikes are, I wouldnt have had a look in if I wasnt prompted, and you have bikes here that are well worth looking at!

Parents bike

Cheers for comments.
Are either bikes worth renovating- Saracen will be hard pushed but the Marin is hardly ridden with only a few easy changes back to original spec.

Back