GAZELLE CHAMPION MONDIAL IN MINT CONDITION. NEW PICS &PR

goodas12003

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi selling my Gazelle Champion Mondial (531c) through complete lack of use and it's always been ever so slightly to big for me at 5ft 7". Its a 58" frame and it is in completely mint condition. Complete frame renovation by previous owner (from here) and it runs complete Campag throughout (including wheels) and is chorus according to previous owner. Chrome forks and a complementing chrome rear triangle with usual Gazelle pantographing on forks and brake bridge. Brand new Turbo saddle fitted. Also, very rare blue anodized cassette spacers to compliment the bike, new Kore rim tapes and Continental duraskins, Cinelli bars and stem. All Campag decals are mint with no scuffing, its as close to a new bike as you can get in my opinion. Rides without fault in any way. Stands me at £800 now so gona say £525 with offers invited. Would be willing to p/x a smaller machine. Beautiful piece of kit that always gets admiring comments when out on a run with it. Cheer's Dave. 07540 647 202. :cool:

Attachments

• gaz3.jpg
    gaz3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 3,425
  • gaz2.jpg
    gaz2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 3,425
  • gaz1.jpg
    gaz1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 3,425
  • gaz3.jpg
    gaz3.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,481
  • gaz4.jpg
    gaz4.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,481
  • gaz5.jpg
    gaz5.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,481
  • gaz6.jpg
    gaz6.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,481
  • gaz7.jpg
    gaz7.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,481
Very nice Gazelle. An AA-Special with aluminum colour Campag and ErgoPower. Looks classy, represents old world quality and offers top function.

Pullingteeth, it is our aim to keep the comments on pricing to a minimum, but I would like to say I don't find this an odd price.

Lovely looking bike there, although reverting to some nice Campag downtube shifters would just finish it off nicely :)

Not surprised you struggled with a 58 being 5'7, I have just sold a 56 for the same reasons and I am 5'10.

Back