SORTED: Campagnolo Brake levers

jCymbal

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi guys,

Looking for a set of Campagnolo Gran Sport brake levers just like the ones below to finish my project:

SORTED - THANKS!

Not sure if the Gran Sport were any different for the Record for the launch year 1978.......what year were you trying to source ?

Shaun

The difference as far as I can tell is the little "box" around the "campagnolo" lettering. The font/type was also different. Looking for a mid 80's set.

yep, you are right the Record jobbies have a box around the lettering ending in a little point at the bottom.

Certainly when the they launched the Gran Sport revised group back in the late 70's we couldn't get any individual items and they were all supplied to manufacturers like Viking.

Might be in short supply :(

Shaun

I have some campagnolo levers on my single speed and when I get around to putting flat bars on it I'll be up for selling the levers. I don't know if they're right, probably a bit later, 1980's sometime? If you're still looking I can send you a pic and if they're what you want then that'll be the incentive for me to get off my arse and swap bars!

let me know if you're still looking

Back