I'm a dad........and very happy PIC ADDED

well done.
dont do what i did and put on the old army s10 respirator at nappy time it scares the wife (baby couldnt care less)
and yes theres only one way of getting bogees out of a babys nose :D im so glad shes 10 now

ooh your not talking about that suck and spit thing are you :shock: mother in law said it was on the tv the other night :? :?

Quality - well done all of you...

It's all about routine, best thing we bought was one of those pads that sense movement/heart beat etc... gave us the confidence to put them in their own rooms V quickly!

I've got three kids 9,5 & 2 and can honestly say we've never had a bad night with any of them...

Routine I tell thee!

greenstiles":38qjsm0s said:
ooh your not talking about that suck and spit thing are you :shock: mother in law said it was on the tv the other night :? :?
Thats the one :?

My wifenearly threw up when she heard about the nose thing..

ringo point taken routine sticking about to comence :D

My kids are 13 and 14. I've still not lost the 5kg I put on after they were born due to lack of riding time.

Start saving up for new trousers!

:D :D And congrats!

NOTE--- I am still only 43 - you may already have piled the +30 pounds on. Am curious to see how child dependant they actually are!

I do sit ups every day and yoga.......but the recent tiredness is making me eat more as my body says ok you need more energy...you can't get it from sleep, try more food.........i have been warned :D

Latest posts

Back