IWish's Feedback Thread

Bought this.....
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... =karakoram

Took 2 weeks to arrive from the point of payment - more on that later.
Notice the ad says ' Its good' ...It wasn't....it was simply shocking and fit for a skip.

Said he checked it over, clearly either lied or knows nothing about free spinning or fooked bearings in BB, wheels etc.

Came to an agreement through Paypal but its still costing me cash and I'm still furious.

The bloke deals through cyfa2809 when is comes to handling money. Seems you have to send money to this cyfa person who then tells this Iwish bloke its arrived then this bloke emails you....you get the idea, complete deal sounded 'iffy' so I paid via PP and paid the fee's. Dam good job I did otherwise this feedback would have a few more swear words in it.

Sounds like couple of kids - Iwish is 18 (see the threads), no idea about this cyfa2809 who handles his cash but probably likewise. Who at 18 with a feeback rating like his DOES NOT have a PP account !

Be warned - pay the PP fee's or get them to do it. It could cost you...its still costing me and I' pissed (not drunk - angry)

bunnerscj":gqjcb5ie said:
Bought this.....
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... =karakoram

Took 2 weeks to arrive from the point of payment - more on that later.
Notice the ad says ' Its good' ...It wasn't....it was simply shocking and fit for a skip.

Said he checked it over, clearly either lied or knows nothing about free spinning or fooked bearings in BB, wheels etc.

Came to an agreement through Paypal but its still costing me cash and I'm still furious.

The bloke deals through cyfa2809 when is comes to handling money. Seems you have to send money to this cyfa person who then tells this Iwish bloke its arrived then this bloke emails you....you get the idea, complete deal sounded 'iffy' so I paid via PP and paid the fee's. Dam good job I did otherwise this feedback would have a few more swear words in it.

Sounds like couple of kids - Iwish is 18 (see the threads), no idea about this cyfa2809 who handles his cash but probably likewise. Who at 18 with a feeback rating like his DOES NOT have a PP account !

Be warned - pay the PP fee's or get them to do it. It could cost you...its still costing me and I' pissed (not drunk - angry)

Okay, well this was expected. I'll admit I didn't notice a mismatched crankarm. But headset and BB bearings were good when I got the bike and sent it. The same can be said too the front wheel cones which I checked by putting the bike upside down and attempting to move th wheel from side to side..

However, I'm entitled to defend myself and I will. When I sent the bike to Bunners after he got it he complained and said he wanted a refund.. with another £25 which I agreed to give the refund but not the extra £25 as I saw no reason too it. He claimed he needed a box and postage money. This is after he already said he'd take it in the FS thread. Then after agreeing to a £75 plus plostage price asked for a reduction to £65 plus postage then he claimed he found another bike on Gumtree that was going to be £60 posted so he insisted I dropped too that. Which I did only as the money was going towards my girlfriends ProFlex.

When he got the bike he rang me and told me he had it and then started complaining. I offered to help him source new parts, a partial refund, a full redund of £60 plus fees which is what he paid. But he refused too post it. Then he opened a PP dispute and rang me demanding a pair of tyres, crank set, wheels and BB without dropping the dispute, in the end I gave him his £50 refund he wanted because he was being unreasonable.

I had offered a full refund numerous times and it had been refused. By the time I gave him his £50 I have ended up giving him a full bike for less than the postage costs.

I wish I'd stuck with my initial no when he asked for the second price drop.

As for my own PP issues. As is pretty well known I was scammed out of £150 3 years ago when I had a paypal account, so I'm unable to have my own account now. Cyfa has been helping me out while I sort out my PP issues.

In the end it's my word against his. But I'm the one with recorded phone calls and such to back me up.

Also he told me to send the other parts he demanded too another address, apparently a family members. But that would give me no way of proving I'd sent him the items he wanted. In the eyes of PayPal, so I refused.

On a last note. When I refunded him the £50 he text me and told me too sell him the crank arms I'd already picked up for him before I gave up with his rediculous demands and refunded. His reasoning: "To recoup some money".

I know my feedback is pretty crappy but I've been giving plentiful details too any member who requests them. Bunners got my name, address and phone number. As any member is welcome too if they choose to buy from me.

You are right, your feedback is crappy and crappy for a reason. Goods not delivered, wrong items sent, no comms, no items and duff items. Just read others feedback here.
Read the feedback everyone, make up your own mind but I would suggest AVOID at all costs.
Im off to continue trying to sort this mess out ( the 'bike' he sent me) . Thanks Mike and Josh (cyfa.....)

No wrong items have been sent, the feedback your referencing was at the buyers request.

Other things could have been better yes but that's in the past. Your choice to scam me out of a bike however is total garbage.

I'll leave this as a warning - I wish that I had read this first before attempting to buy from Iwish...

Item not received. Refund in the realms of chance and maybe.

legrandefromage":3r249qyb said:
I'll leave this as a warning - I wish that I had read this first before attempting to buy from Iwish...

Item not received. Refund in the realms of chance and maybe.

Ditto.......

Headset and rear mech never turned up even after he said he'd post em 1st class rec post :evil:

PM to him still sat in my out box asking where it all is!

RBG

sent me some hope big'uns.very well packaged, exactly as described, super fast delivery, great comms. been a pleasure to deal with to be fair. very understanding when i told him that when i went to the bank, found i was overdrawn as i'd forgotten about a couple things i bought :oops: and couldn't pay untill a couple days later.

top guy!

Back