Gary Fisher CR7 matt black

CANTILEVER

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
to start another project, I'm thinking of selling my Gary Fisher CR7, matt black, black steel rear triangle, group Suntur XC1, RockShox fork Mag 21, all original and fully functional, very well kept, small and normal signs of use, if you're interested I put pictures. I ask for £ 950 shipped in the EU, the year I think 89/90

Re: Gary Fisher CR7 black

CANTILEVER":5nx17l22 said:
to start another project, I'm thinking of selling my Gary Fisher CR7, matte black, black steel rear triangle, group Suntur XC1, RockShox fork May 21, all original and fully functional, very well kept, small and normal signs of use, if you're interested I put pictures. I ask for £ 950 shipped in the EU, the year I think 89/90
"S" size

antstark you force me to go to my mother-in-law, :cry: do not go with great pleasure ........ give me a few days! ;)

CANTILEVER":3o026nxo said:
antstark you force me to go to my mother-in-law, :cry: do not go with great pleasure ........ give me a few days! ;)

And now you see, nothing is free. Not even MTB storage. Lol. And of course, nothing sells without pictures. ;)

@Antstark photo for you.
The conditions are very good if cleaned back to its original splendor! only the knobs are not original ;)
Araya Rims, Flite 91' in good conditions, SPD shimano, R.Shox Mag 21, Suntour XC1 7V

I include also its chromed steel rigid fork!!

Attachments

• 1Gary CR-7 001.jpg
    1Gary CR-7 001.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 2,407
  • 2Gary CR-7 001.jpg
    2Gary CR-7 001.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 2,407
  • 3Gary CR-7 001.jpg
    3Gary CR-7 001.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 2,407
Back