Bored - need a new hobby.

Retro golf, got a few hickory shafted clubs you can try out.....they've got cracking names, Mashie Niblick being my favourite :cool:

Fudd":2be4mrgx said:

Jeez, just read the description. Let's hope for the sake of any buyer that the seller has put more thought into it's construction, not likely, than he has with his spelling and grammar.
Someone should be asking questions about it being for sale.
A Darwin award awaits whoever tries to fly it. :shock:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
old_coyote_pedaller":3sovbrov said:
Fudd":3sovbrov said:

Jeez, just read the description. Let's hope for the sake of any buyer that the seller has put more thought into it's construction, not likely, than he has with his spelling and grammar.
Someone should be asking questions about it being for sale.
A Darwin award awaits whoever tries to fly it. :shock:

Probably by decapitation :?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
What about combining a hobby with a future business? a 80's shop dealing in all things 80's. Start from home the build up?

"Paint a self portrait", "Build a house".

Yes I'm quoting, there, but seems uncannily apposite.

How about this.....

222746_1995365198069_1061620766_2281707_6716188_s.jpg

Lots of adrenalin, very fast and the chicks love leather ;)

Get yourself a day star huntsman air rifle and come bunny busting with me great fun controls pests and free food all in one package did I mention its a skilled sport and fun too ;)

I have also knocked my Retrobike addiction on the head. Perversely, I enjoy them more now than I did when I was looking on the forums all the time.

Get a canoe. Canoes are magic, and although you could collect them, it's not necessary. The running costs are £35/year to become a British Canoe Union member, and that's it really.

Here's mine going through the ice last winter.

408804_10150463081766750_1715201548_n.jpg

Back