Roadie Dilemma

the bianchi looks great and obviously suits you - keep it
the scot, is unfinished business and is a bit special - keep it
the kuota, modern plastic bikes don't have the same visual appeal as old steel (or have another type of appeal), but they ride so well - keep it and enjoy it before passing on

not seen pic's of the MBK, but as velo says can't be special if it's a run around

On second thougt I think you should sell off everything else but Kuota and from that money plus some extra tokens build sub 8 kg racer around Kuota frameset. That thing will go as fast as you can. Oh wait...

Radoslaw":xc1xddde said:
On second thougt I think you should sell off everything else but Kuota and from that money plus some extra tokens build sub 8 kg racer around Kuota frameset. That thing will go as fast as you can. Oh wait...

Bloomin' Poles!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

In terms of motorbikes I'd keep the Norton and Guzzi
:cool:

Mr Panda":3r032i22 said:
Oh decisions decisions!

Some pics added............

Indeed.And i thought i led a stressful life :shock

that is one horrible dilema but id lose the new bought shopper and turn the bianchi over to that.The point being the scot being so well known could get pinched so keep it for the out and about and the carbon beast to silence the bianchi mockers

Kuota resting approx 5 feet from me at the moment. It does look kinda fast - might have to throw some more bits at it. Need a chain and rear derry plus cables. Oh and a 9sp cassette.

Is it ok to use 9sp chain on 10sp double chainrings wirh a 9sp cassette?

:?:

:twisted:

Latest posts

Back