Spooky Bandwagon build *FINISHED PHOTOS*

Why not try to post in the main section, should get some more attention.

Good shout Kaiser, thanks mate.

Some good news at long last, a friendly fellow off PinkBike is loaning me a cracked Hope HBRM165H mount, and a mates old man is taking on the CNC reproduction job! It's gonna cost a few pennies but seeing as I've also now got the Hope No 4 caliper for the original Marzocchi Bombers it seems pointless to continue trying to buy complete brakesets to obtain the part I'm after. I intend to get a good dozen or so of these mounts made so I've got a couple for the guy who loaned me the original and then some spares for me and a couple to sell on if someone else should find themselves in a similar predicament.

I'm off on holiday first though for a week in the sunny channel islands! Time to get myself looking a little less pasty!!! :LOL:

hi mate glad u got the mount sorted

still got those spare no 1 claipers for u when u need them ?

have u seen this on ebay ?

no 4 caliper

know u like ur spares like i do

tony

Already bidding on it mate! Thanks for the offers of help Tony, really appreciate it, and yes i'd be very grateful for the No1's if still possible? Rich

Decal kit has arrived and been applied, damn she looks good! :twisted:
a78126e56117077f39fc7e09211b3660.jpg

Also now got hold of a set of SRAM X9 Hubs, whilst they're not retro they are black and white, decent quality and an absolute steal at a little over £50 for the pair, new! Now looking for some black (or white) straight gauge 266mm spokes to get these bad boys built up with the Tioga Factory DH rims I have. So has anyone got 64 spokes spokes like these going cheap? (wanted ad to follow)

It wasn't black frame with a set of black Judy's, silver 24" wheels and silver Hope C2's front and rear I suppose? I had one with this spec nicked just over 10 years ago! Grrrr :evil:

Back