• Serotta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Merckx

• Koga-Miyata FullPro-L

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Congrats to bushpig for the win with the Calfee :D

Many more nice entries, but there can win only one.

Ian Raleigh":1gfurt7n said:
Citoyen du monde":1gfurt7n said:
I found a photo of Conti riding the bike alongside Lance Armstrong during the Tour

Nope linky not working :cry:

Insert the following in a google or chrome search: "Lance Armstrong of the USA and the US Postal talks to Roberto Conti of Italy and Vini Caldirola team in Stage 20 between Belfort-Troyes during the 2000 Tour De France" and you should reach the photo.

Citoyen du monde":26d4nxup said:
I would like to thank whoever it was who voted for my De Rosa. I found a photo of Conti riding the bike alongside Lance Armstrong during the Tour http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/new ... to/1021150. Personally, I voted for the Calfee Lemond as it really has everything (apart from real Tour provenance as Arroyo never rode the Tour when on the Z team)

Do you have the full line up for the 1991 tour for Z? I am pretty sure that these Calfees were made for the the tour team but less sure the bike was Arroyo's. I am pretty sure it is a tour riders'.

bushpig":13nqgze4 said:
Do you have the full line up for the 1991 tour for Z? I am pretty sure that these Calfees were made for the the tour team but less sure the bike was Arroyo's. I am pretty sure it is a tour riders'.

1 - Greg LEMOND (USA)

2 - Eric BOYER (Fra)

3 - Philippe CASADO (Fra)

4 - Bruno CORNILLET(Fra)

5 - Gilbert DUCLOS-LASSALLE(Fra)

6 - Atle KVALSVOLL (Nor)

7 - François LEMARCHAND (Fra)

8 - Robert MILLAR (Scotland)

9 - Jérôme SIMON (Fra)

Nice win for Bushpig's Lemond :)

Glad to see my entry (not intended) got null points ;)

Back