Titalain's bikes & presentation

Finaly some picts of the Emery. :)
I ride this bike regularly but I'm now thinking of building it back completly to a 1995 version.

And... "Action!" :LOL:

Attachments

• IMG_0351.jpg
    IMG_0351.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,222
Wu-Tangled":33c3upuz said:
I want to see the Pink Specialized and the Pink Twingo.

:cool:
Finaly, I made the picture this afternoon - at the Salagou, of course! :D

"The pink way of life"! :LOL:

Can you take another picture ?
I can't see the frame of the bike… :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(PS : I think, that you will love the Shamus's 1990 klein attitude grips !)

Update for the Litespeed :

1991 WCS Ritchey saddle,
XT-M737 Pedals,
XTR-M900 brake-pad,
XT-M730 crankset with a titanium WTB bottom-braket - with external greaser. :cool:

A new one - the italian way of mountain biking.
PINARELLO MTB - not yet finished because of an italian threaded BB - mounted as an road bike for a friend who don't have any. :p

I love the name : "ROMBO"! :LOL:

Visiting my parents and clearing out my bedroom :(, I came across some old photo albums that brought back a few memories.

Back in 1999, I did a geological mapping project around Lac du Salagou, largely on the suggestion of one of our profs, who recommended the fossils and the wine. Needless to say we saw few fossils but became well acquainted with St Chinian, Faugeres and other delicious local brews. We rented a small house in Roques (between Salasc and the lac), which came with a pool, hammock and two old 'clunker' shopping bikes for getting around. We rode them every day, on and off road. One day I even made an epic ride over the hill to Clermont l'Herault (I felt like Richard Virenque...) to buy a new tube from the bike shop (full of Mavic goodies, as I recall). Sadly, combined with miles of hiking, this took its toll on my knees, and the resulting recurrent tendonitis put an end to an unpromising rugby career.

Anyway, here's a picture of our pad with aforementioned steed. I'd love to go back there with a decent bike :D .

Attachments

• Copy of scan0002.jpg
    Copy of scan0002.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 975
It sound like a "Sun, wine and MTB" storie! :LOL:
But sorry fot your knee, "nimbus".
Salagou is a so nice place to be - except in summer; too much crowded like the rest of the country and sea side; I know, it's easy to say that when you live there.

Pinarello now finished :

But i will sell it soon as my freind would not use it and it's not my size... :(

Upgrade for the Emery with a "Go back to rigid" version! :twisted:
And Magura HS33 20th Anniversary brakes. :cool:
ControlTech original seatpost and stem too...

So better like that! :roll:

And a new one.
A 95 titanium DECATHLON bike I get for nothing and decided to transform in a sort of ON/OFF (road and trail) singlespeed - or more exactly "doublespeed"! :D

Light and funny to drive.

Back