LINCOLN RIDE - **ABOUT 6" OF SNOW HERE!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be bringing a hip flask (full of a nice single malt) if I wasn't driving ;)

Hey nearly had to back out today as mini me had to go to hospital! luckly consultant was happy not to keep him in for IV's :shock:
Come rain or shine count me in!!!

He has Cystic Fibrosis but he is a tough little cookie!

Attachments

• mini me.JPG
    mini me.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,344
Andy B":20hjntru said:
The weather looks like it might be a bit :shock: on Sunday!

It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny, It'll be dry and sunny

and pigs might fly, and pigs might fly, and pigs might fly, and pigs might fly, and pigs might fly, and pigs might fly, and pigs might fly, and pigs might fly, and pigs might fly, and pigs might fly, and pigs might fly, and pigs might fly, and pigs might fly, :LOL:

So then boys, are we all ok for 10.30am kick off Sunday?

Free parking in Branston Village Hall car park, which is slap bang opposite Branston Hall Hotel LN4 1PD in the centre of the village.

Pasta salad for lunch ok?!

Riders so far:
SPESHMIKE
Andy B
RC300
longun
orange71

Doogie, are you riding?

Who's riding retro?

if my Ti bike is retro then yes! Given I have no idea what it is I can only guess at its age. No disc tabs so presumably pre '99-ish.

10.30 fine - meeting at your gaff or in car park?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back