British Steel ride - Forest of Dean 5th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
theredchili":1ziyjv5u said:
Easy_Rider":1ziyjv5u said:
We'll be heading down in the green goblin, hopefully should get there on time.

That's great , done 120k this week on the bike soaybe a relaxing pace everyone ????

I was hoping for a hard ride ;)

Relaxing pace is good.

Should have my daughter there, this will be her first retroride, so you have to be nice to her (as she has her mothers temper :shock:).

We will be heading to the Rising Sun at Mosley Green after the ride , where they do a lovely sunday roast for those who are hungry, we can also look at going back out after for those who fancy it

theredchili":3s8d6s53 said:
feetabix":3s8d6s53 said:
hi men.......just going out, but i presume its still a 10 for 10.30 start at the location on the front page.......daz :D

It's 9:30- 10 start

:twisted: :twisted:

Why why why?!?

daj":1632xqdo said:
theredchili":1632xqdo said:
feetabix":1632xqdo said:
hi men.......just going out, but i presume its still a 10 for 10.30 start at the location on the front page.......daz :D

It's 9:30- 10 start

:twisted: :twisted:

Why why why?!?

Because your a slow rider :LOL:

I'm sure we can give or take a few mins if you want extra time to wash your hair !

What's the weather been like over there today?

If it's anything like here, I need to take off the mud tyres and fit water wings and paddles to the Roberts :shock:

NeilM":2oierdug said:
What's the weather been like over there today?

If it's anything like here, I need to take off the mud tyres and fit water wings and paddles to the Roberts :shock:

A mixed bag , rain , thunder, sun and rainbows

Now it's raining - British Weather for British Steel ;)

theredchili":347cn5a8 said:
[ British Weather for British Steel ;)

If this keeps up, it'll all go rusty.

I just looked at the calendar...... yup it IS August :evil:

That's why my British bike has top routed cables isn't it, keeps the mud off them... Well that's the theory anyway.

Easy_Rider":1lmla66v said:
That's why my British bike has top routed cables isn't it, keeps the mud off them... Well that's the theory anyway.

Depends how deep it is... :shock:

past your bedtime mr driver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back