August 5th - Millington, Yorkshire Wolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
You take care Vern and we will all have a pint for you ;)

Why are you shovelling concrete on a Sunday anyway?

yep, see you in the morning.

bring your unwanted stuff and all, we all love a bargain ;).

been down to the canal on the 'italian stallion'. works well and fairly comfy. time to stretch it's biopace on the wolds :)

get well soon vern, 6:1 above ground, 4:1 below ground.

laters.

chrisv40":2c8agl7g said:
You take care Vern and we will all have a pint for you ;)

Why are you shovelling concrete on a Sunday anyway?

I've got to get the footings in for my extension, the bricky starts on Monday :LOL:
I'm also in Manchester for a few days next week, so trying to get ahead of schedule as I want to get it passed by the buildings inspector by the end of the week :roll:

See you in the morning Marc, reckon its worth bringing the wheeler again?

Have fun Vern ;)

All unpacked from my trip up in the northernlands (er ~ Alnwick, North'umbershire ;) for anyone who cares )
Must say had some excellent food in Tomlinsons Cafe and Bunkhouse in Rothbury. Might have to go and test the bunkhouse out and go biking up there. I here the hills are quite good.

Anyways, I'll be there in the morning, hopefully doean;t do what it did Ias I went around York on the way back and rain so heavily you cannot see anything with a bit of thunder.

Seems I need to pack some food and fingers crossed I didn't fettle my bike too much that I have too much to put together in the morning.

anyone any retro-part requests so I might actually bring some stuff along ?
Anyone looking to buy an Alu-O project <whistles>...

kaya":vyee662s said:
slmracing":vyee662s said:
I have some nasty cuts to the back of my legs and a swollen left foot from surfing all week in cornwall :oops:

When you moving to the coast then Stu..... its more additive than old bike's :LOL:

Have a goodun chaps, take plenty of pics and think of me shovelling concrete :cry:

see ya all soon

Vern its great, we loved every minute of it, the thing is you don't realize how long you have been out there, hence the wet suit cutting into me :D

I should be there for 9.45 so look out for my car, 55 plate silver astra.

There is more room to park tan there looks on street view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back