Olympics.

cyfa2809":28q6e0yk said:
tintin40":28q6e0yk said:
I like the genuine happiness on the medal winners faces. As for the olympics still bullshit & hype

Tintin, i thought you would be able to see past and watch for the talent?

There are some fit totty out there too :LOL:

never got into it before, but for some reason, this year i've seen the most i've ever seen - especially loving the cycling which GB seems to be dominating relentlessly! rowing is going well too :) men and women a like, we're a powerhouse in this! :) considering the size of the countries that are topping us in the medal tables, we're sticking it to them nicely :) :p

Farah! Thought he was going to lose steam at the end there or at least the others gain some.
Flawless. I have seen him run like that before, he runs his own race for sure.

kaiser":36xbokz6 said:
Jess Ennis!! What a way to win gold. :cool: :cool:

cyfa2809":36xbokz6 said:
Farah! Thought he was going to lose steam at the end there or at least the others gain some.
Flawless. I have seen him run like that before, he runs his own race for sure.

And Greg Rutherford...

What a night - absolute top banana!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Incredible day. Like others I've not really got into the Olympics before but this year Im engrossed. Jess Ennis was incredible and Mo, wow. A bloody brilliant evening watching this lot. I'm gutted though, because when the tickets got announced I never even applied because I thought I wouldnt be bothered but I'd of paid big money to of been in the stadium tonight - a proper once in a lifetime experience.

I too wish i did get some tickets. Really regretting it after today.
Its home turf and also cheaper than going to olympics elsewhere. 2 birds one stone.

Glorious.

Latest posts

Back