''Wiggo the joker''

Ian Raleigh

rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
I see Wiggo is trying to tell us all we should wear helmets, so made a comment about the chap who was killed in London.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19098578

So if this guy was wearing an helmet it would have saved his life ? wasn't the cyclist RUN OVER BY THE BUS ? I doubt a bit of polystyrene would have helped !!

Wiggins should have instead high-lighted the dangers of what cyclists have to put up with on our roads and hard penalties
be imposed upon any drivers causing harm or death to any cyclist. I've read court cases were a motorists gets a slap
on the wrist for nearly killing a cyclist or when a cyclist is killed by a motorist they were fined £300 + 3 points on
their licence, wow bloody wee. IT HAS TO STOP and Wiggo could have set the ball rolling but no he has to make a point
about helmets! Wiggo should just stick to cycle racing as he has no idea. I feel i may get grief now but i don't care !!

Oh no not anther helmet debate :roll: I'm not going to wear one and that's that. No matter who says i should

BTW i agree with you

tintin40":gvxi7olw said:
Oh no not anther helmet debate :roll: I'm not going to wear one and that's that. No matter who says i should
The only helmet i ever wore was a banana helmets in my young racing years, since then the wind has blown through my hairs :shock:

Several weeks ago a young biker said i'm a danger to other cyclists! I asked why and he said..''your not wearing a helmet'' :roll:

Didnt he back track on that and say its a good idea for everyone to wear helmets (not t be compulsory)? Or something like that.

Hmm not that I'm going to get involved in a helmet debate but.......

375745_408471985855871_891589270_n.jpg

kaiser":2dcn4hne said:
Hmm not that I'm going to get involved in a helmet debate but.......

375745_408471985855871_891589270_n.jpg

We haven't had one for a while. Lovely picture :cool:

Raging_Bulls":snt6dx15 said:
Can't we just throw Wiggo in front of a bus? If he's wearing a helmet, there's no danger involved, right?
A bus would jump over wiggo because of the major ramps which are on either side of his head....think about it :roll:

In his defence Wiggo has come out and said that the comments were taken far out of context.

Latest posts

Back