Empty

Just had a email off Chris King that I was not expecting.

They have found a turquoise bearing cap for my headset to turn it into a aheadset so once that lands I will be cracking on with the build. I cannot wait now :cool:

northerndave":2i0ub8ss said:
When are we going to see this build Rick..?

When the final part of the puzzle arrives I will then dust it all off and start to build it up.

Which reminds me I should crack on and build some wheels up.

Not forgotten this. This Saturday I will have a massive update if all goes to plan. I have just been holding off and holding off building it until I had everything and now I do :cool:.

P1030064.jpg

P1030067.jpg

P1030068.jpg

P1030069.jpg

I have seen it, and its is.......................SUBLIME.. :cool:

sinnerman":mhilcq7i said:
I have seen it, and its is.......................SUBLIME.. :cool:

Roll on tomorrow, I cannot wait.

Just one flight to London from Toronto, maybe a quick sleep then time to hop in the car to Bristol.

sparkiegaz":3vvr14yp said:
yummy bike that paint job is pretty sweet. :shock:

You should see it now, it is outstanding and a credit to Garry and the guys at Graphic Shack.

I am probably the worst customer they have ever experienced but Garry has been brilliant and the end result I now have is nothing short of amazing.

I leave New York for London tonight and I cannot wait to get home, unpack it and start the build up. I have just collected my new Park Tool Ts2.2 so I can attempt my first ever wheel build as well which I am also looking forward to.

Latest posts

Back