pre-wedding tips!!! 3 hours to go!!!

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
In exactly 7 days and 1 hour and 4 mins I will be getting married!!! :shock: :cool:

Got the speech sorted but I am wound up like a coil :twisted:

Out riding the Forest of Dean tomorrow which should be a blast but fiddling with cantis and trying to swap tyres including a puncture without levers and a spare innertube were not needed :twisted:

Looking forward to the big day but deff getting wound up!! :?

There is only one good pre-wedding tip :

Joking aside, congratulations !

Attachments

• run4hills.gif
    run4hills.gif
    7.1 KB · Views: 122
good luck for the big day

dont worry about your speech, just remember to thank EVERYONE, i didnt :oops: lol and dont rabbit on.....i did.

best mans speech will be the one everyone waiting for ;) and dont pick a really long first dance, we picked a KISS song that seemed to last for about 2 hours lol

have fun and pace your drinking ;)

You dont have to thank everyone !

Think of yourself(ves) as its your day. I cant see much stopping you from being anxious, just know that it will be ok!

Short first dance is very good advice.

Enjoy the day. It'll have taken a lot of planning and money, so savour it and enjoy every minute. It really does go quickly and before you know it it'll be over.

Don't worry about anything and make a fuss per your new wife :)

Just relax, easier said than done, but everyone is there to see you have an amazing day. Enjoy it and congratulations!!!

Ross is right! Plus, everyone will be looking at the bride, so just don't get too drunk at the party, or you won't be able to perform

cyfa2809 said:
You dont have to thank everyone !

Think of yourself(ves) as its your day. I cant see much stopping you from being anxious, just know that it will be ok!

Short first dance is very good advice.[/quote

Trust me, thank everyone for coming, anyone who's helped make this your happiest day ;) and the new un laws, you'll get nagged to **** if you don't lol, it is your day....read brides day lol, but its the little things that make everyone remeber your wedding day

Thats true but i have always seen it as the other way round as normally free food etc. haha!

Dave, My Tip is to ;

1: Go for a full on breakfast with best man and the Boys', you will have a long wait till food with all the hello's and photo's

2: squeeze in a pint before you get to the venue , will break the waiting time and you will be near your venue :cool:

3: make the most of the day, mine seemed to be over in a blink (wedding event) even though it took years of planning and preparation.

Best wishes to you both and I am sure it will all go to plan :cool:

Back