August 5th - Millington, Yorkshire Wolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
KHS needs a full strip down, clean & rebuild of the drivetrain so that's a no go

Cube & Orange might be rideable

But I wanna ride my noo bike waahhhhh ;)

Drive plate on autobox fell apart last night so I'm having to pull gearboxes out of car and fix, should get it done by tom night but if one of the organisers can let me have their phone no just in case so I can let you know if I'm not coming it would be good , if I don't ring I'll be there but I don't want to keep you all waiting.
Matthew

Drive plate on autobox fell apart last night so I'm having to pull gearboxes out of car and fix, should get it done by tom night but if one of the organisers can let me have their phone no just in case so I can let you know if I'm not coming it would be good , if I don't ring I'll be there but I don't want to keep you all waiting.
Matthew

If it's not drivable and you still want to come, I should be able to squeeze an extra bike in...

Cheers for that Ringo, I have got alternative transport so getting there isn't too much of a problem (if not as comfortable), the main glitch is 2.5 tonnes of Disco on my ramp at work , I've only got one ramp so until it's sorted I can't earn any money on Monday, if I can get the parts tom am then it should be no probs but as usual nobody's got anything in stock! bloody £10 part and non in stock typical , worst bit is its a 10 hour job to get boxes out n in and hopefully no damage to oil pump (I've got a couple of those so no major issue apart from having to pull the front of the gearbox apart to fit !)
Matthew :(

sorry bout this gona have to pull out;
having to pack and find a home, over next few weeks
any one near ripon with a pad cheap can rent out?

Any of the maybe's now definite's?

Packing a waterproof may be wise, the forecast is for some heavy showers.

For once all my bikes are ready to ride! Really want to ride the pace but it needs a shake down run first, the kili is almost clean, the goose isn't, and the mirage is about to be set up......all depends on weather now, its red hot down road here so hopefully will stay like it. Mmmmmmmmm mirage, got a comfy saddle...

Do we have a rollcall ?

Red hot here too, just been for a quick ride to shift the last of my flu and dodged some heavy showers but the trails are bone dry for the 1st time this summer.

List of riders is on my 1st post, there are a few maybe's that have yet to confirm either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back