British Steel ride - Forest of Dean 5th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch.

Twisted my pelvis apparantly??!! All I know is it hurts and one leg feels shorter than the other. Should improve in a few days but no bikes for me for a few days, only gentle rides I was advised!!

rupeww":1ub91xni said:
Ouch.

Twisted my pelvis apparantly??!! All I know is it hurts and one leg feels shorter than the other. Should improve in a few days but no bikes for me for a few days, only gentle rides I was advised!!

You should have tried the 20 stone and under on match.com rupe :LOL:

matthew71":zgo6xcv6 said:
rupeww":zgo6xcv6 said:
Ouch.

You should have tried the 20 stone and under on match.com rupe :LOL:

ha,ha that is naughty!!!

Hope you feel better soon Rupe!!

Aggggghhh out of time !! Not ideal timing a week before I get married!!

Well the dog is in bit of a mess but it's kinda rolling with summer splashbacks So I will be moaning like a bast@rd in any mud

Right off to pick suits up!!!

:twisted:

daj":2krin993 said:

Well the dog is in bit of a mess but it's kinda rolling with summer splashbacks So I will be moaning like a bast@rd in any mud

Dave moaning about tyres :roll: ;)

mass199":19851oyf said:
daj":19851oyf said:

Dave moaning about tyres :roll: ;)

:LOL: - t least he won't be sporting the usual wildslippers!

hi men.......just going out, but i presume its still a 10 for 10.30 start at the location on the front page.......daz :D

Easy_Rider":34xyitvc said:
We'll be heading down in the green goblin, hopefully should get there on time.

That's great , done 120k this week on the bike so maybe a relaxing pace everyone ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back