GT Talera, my new project (need some help).

gm1230126":1jmek1iv said:
The color is called "Blue Nova" and it's a 1992 model year color. Last year they had the model names on the down tube.

I was gonna swear it was a 90 or 91, but thats what I love about you GM1230126, is there anything about GT's you DONT know...lolz?

By the way, I saw that Lightning you just sold...FREEKIN CLEAN, looked almost good as NOS.

One more thing, I'm building my dream garage, I have two of the three bikes I'm after (my Psyclone, and Lightning), sometime in the future (6 months at least I estmate) I'm looking for an 18" polished Zaskar (frame preferably - painted is ok, but again prefer polished) between 93' and 98' (no u-brake frame). Anyway, just thought I'ed mention it for you to keep in mind.

JeffGothro":iulus5yt said:
gm1230126":iulus5yt said:
The color is called "Blue Nova" and it's a 1992 model year color. Last year they had the model names on the down tube.

I was gonna swear it was a 90 or 91, but thats what I love about you GM1230126, is there anything about GT's you DONT know...lolz?

By the way, I saw that Lightning you just sold...FREEKIN CLEAN, looked almost good as NOS.

Yes that Lightning was I should say is one of the cleanest I've ever had. Here we are nine days later and the winning bidder still hasn't paid. Grrrr. Gotta hate eBay for their "Buyer Protection". I guess they don't realize it's the sellers that bring in their income. No items listed no income.

I thought you could file a non-payment claim? They are supposed to pay and if they dont it counts a strike on there account, three strikes your out.

Back