Apparently, I had the chance to go to the Olympic MTB

unkleGsif

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Mrs comes home from work yesterday, and says the following...

"Patient offered me 2 tickets to the MTB race in Essex today, for the 12th August.... It was too far away for us to travel so I didnt take them."

Me
"What?!!!"

Mrs
"Yeah, he is booked back in for treatment (Chemotherapy) that day, so cant go. Somebody else has them now"

Me
"What?!!!"

Mrs
"Oh.... Did you want them?"

...pause to make phone call....

Me
"Yes, can I have an ambulance please"

Honestly... And we are supposed to be getting married in 2months :roll:

G

Surely an excuse if you are ever caught hurriedly emptying a coach load of hookers through your front door whilst wearing a leopard skin thong........

Getting married soon you say :LOL:

Maybe respond with something like:

"Evening love, i got offered a free honeymoon to the Ivory coast today.
But i knew you wouldn't want to go as its a long way away, somebody else has it now, love you :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I would be sooo gutted :(

And to think its here birthday tomorrow, and I was going to foresake a rebuild on my forks, some new tyres, and XTR cables to get her some diamond and pearl earings to wear at the wedding.....

... all she's getting now is a wet kipper in the chops :LOL:

G

my missus did the same her work offered her track side vip box type tickets didn't take them as she didn't want to go knowing full well i wanted to go i might add were on the rocks anyway so thats another nail in :x

thats harsh. when mrs's come back with "some bike stuff i thought you might want" they are the coolest thing since the fox's glacier mint polar bear but when they heniousley get it wrong........

Back