British Steel ride - Forest of Dean 5th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeilM":o2t8wdqe said:
I can bring my pocket Pentax and The RC will have his I-phone, which in his hands takes excellent pictures.

As for what bikes; I expect each and every one of you to be on a hand made steel British bike.

But then, he who expects nothing is seldom disappointed, so I'll settle for a dry day and a bunch of folks on bikes.

What are ground conditions like? It's been wet on and off since Sunday evening here, so I'm thinking I can leave the TrailRakers on the Roberts.

Thats Great Neil ,

As for conditions, yesterday was nice dry (fast ) conditions, however last night it has chucked it down so will probably wet,will head out tomorrow for a quick spin and check as it will be the last chance i get until Sunday

I'm not going to make it, got too much on and as were off to France in a couple of weeks I can't afford a day away.

Carl.

theredchili":2cd5qvyo said:
nevadasmith":2cd5qvyo said:
daj":2cd5qvyo said:
theredchili":2cd5qvyo said:
very similar to the ride at Easter which you and Matt liked

Ace :cool:

Excellant - have you managed to remove all of the uphill bits? (not so keen on those!)

Not quite all the uphill bits -or there would be no downhill bits :LOL:

Not strictly true......

Attachments

• Down.jpg
    Down.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 764
nevadasmith":3gftjhc2 said:
theredchili":3gftjhc2 said:
nevadasmith":3gftjhc2 said:
daj":3gftjhc2 said:
theredchili":3gftjhc2 said:
very similar to the ride at Easter which you and Matt liked

Ace :cool:

Excellant - have you managed to remove all of the uphill bits? (not so keen on those!)

Not quite all the uphill bits -or there would be no downhill bits :LOL:

Not strictly true......

If you would like a nice rock garden I can add one to the route
:LOL:

theredchili":3sjhzno1 said:
If you would like a nice rock garden I can add one to the route :LOL:

Yes please - Dave loves those, they are his absolute favourite, especially the really steep rocky ones :D

probably be non english for me, unless someone can get me some bearings for a hope rear hub before sunday :oops:

matthew71":35sztjyv said:
probably be non english for me, unless someone can get me some bearings for a hope rear hub before sunday :oops:

How about swapping a back wheel off another one of your bikes

theredchili":3dyeisbn said:
matthew71":3dyeisbn said:

How about swapping a back wheel off another one of your bikes

Could do ,if I get time.but working saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back