Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nevadasmith's 1988 Gary Fisher Mt. Tam

• boy"O"boy's 1992 Orange Aluminium Elite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeti-man":3159m9q5 said:
ok... I'll newer ever going to trow in a bike in any of these "contests"... 4 votes... wow thanks!
I would have voted for yours if I hadnt already publicly admitted my love of the Brodie.

Of course...I may have been swayed by the young lady standing behind your bike and sticking her tongue out at it :oops:

thanks mate for your vote :D my marin got one point :shock: that's great! .....couldn't find a right smiley for this great event!

Nader":5h7sfh2l said:
thanks mate for your vote :D my marin got one point :shock: that's great! .....couldn't find a right smiley for this great event!
Your welcome, looks like something I would be riding......

kingroon":19yz0ywa said:
Hands down.. HKII.. :cool:

Thanks for your vote of confidence. Nice to have a couple of former BoTM winners vote for the HK-II - thanks guys.

Looking forward to getting some proper photos taken and adding them to my build thread

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 97&start=0

Thanks to all those who entered and those who voted. The more voters the better, so if you watch the threads please take the time to vote.

As always a stupidly high standard of bikes which is what we all like to see. BoTM is a great catalyst for owners to display their bikes and no doubt builds the retro community as people get inspired by seeing cool bikes presented well. This can only be positive for everyone.

Pleased to have my first BoTM experience behind be after thinking about entering for nearly four years! Okay so it took a little bit of time to give my bike a freshen up.

The best bit of advice for those entering is in the rules – It’s a bit of fun!

BoTM is a very tough competition to win. Congrats to wtb_riders on taking this one out and all former BoTM winners.

I look forward to entering more bikes and voting for many more great bikes...

I didn't get around to submitting an entry this month (probably just as well given the quality on show!), but I'd like to say a big thank you to those of you who might have voted for me, or considered doing so, if I had.

It's great to know that there are so many enthusiasts out there for all shapes and sizes of retro goodness!

Also, can I thank my family, the God of Steel and the good folk at Aldi who stock the shelves with cheap food and tools; without you guys there could be no Retrobiking for me.

Cheers!

;)

doctor-bond":3o8dkykk said:
I didn't get around to submitting an entry this month (probably just as well given the quality on show!), but I'd like to say a big thank you to those of you who might have voted for me, or considered doing so, if I had.

It's great to know that there are so many enthusiasts out there for all shapes and sizes of retro goodness!

Also, can I thank my family, the God of Steel and the good folk at Aldi who stock the shelves with cheap food and tools; without you guys there could be no Retrobiking for me.

Cheers!

;)

Well you got my vote :LOL:

Ha...very funny Goldie. Can't wait to enter and pull my bike next month.

This month was spectacular...congrats to the Brodie.

Thanks for the 3 votes whoever you were, some great bikes in July and to get 3 votes taken from some of the quality bikes/builds is superb. :D

Back