Cheap helmet cams

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ooooooooooooooooooh
120 wide 'angree'

don't look to bad. my biggest concerns are:

recording time
battery life
playback (i like it smooth - not stuttery/blurry/ghosting(?) with fast movement)
HD seems to be the way, but obviously you pay the extra for it - bit sceptical of this one, but might be willing to try it out for that much :)

If any of you chaps do get one of those, i'd be interested to know what it's like

got run off the road the other day in Shoreham by a Hi-Lux, so i'd like to start filming my commutes.

i work in Shoreham (i don't drive a Hi-Lux!) what road was this?
i commute very regularly round here, the Brighton Road (A259 i think) is awful. i tend to dip down to Carats across the harbour and locks to avoid all that length of road - a lot of industrial trucks from all the cement/gravel works around here - leaves a nice coating of very fine grit all over the bike as well! does wonders for the brakes! :p

It was the Kings road next to the beach, just before the carpark and promenade section.

I haven't been that angry in a very long time

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
BobCatMax":1o7tgjwp said:
ApOsTle51":1o7tgjwp said:
Been watching this one on the bay :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110854461656? ... 126wt_1399

720p recording with a 2.5 hr battery runtime for £45, doesn't look too shabby either.

did you take the plunge yet??

nah not yet , spent a fair few bob this last month on my spesh fsr, and need to get a new helmet before I buy new toys unfortunately. Once i've got the bits I need I can then spoil myself ;)

Another ridiculously close call in Worthing this morning (police & employer of the truck phoned and reported)..may take a chance on that little keyring for the time being..tape it to my lid light or something.

not got £40 to spend on a camera just yet, and want to see what the results are like

Back