Wanted DHO lowers or full fork or Rock Shox Slalom fork...

ChrisBrown81

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello all, I'm wanting a set of these forks pictured. They were pro only but I know JE James had a few sets to sell on so other bike shops may have too. Failing that I'll make my own so I'll be after some RS DHO lower legs or full fork, whatever you have. Thanks :)

Attachments

• RS%20Slalom.jpg
    RS%20Slalom.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 446
Mate you have great taste, if i am ever to do a retro hardtail it would be have these forks, I assumed they were pro only too interesting to here there are a few out there, i dont think it would be to hard to replicate a pair.

I have a mate with a pair of dho's but the disc mount has a crack in it, hes prob going to sell for parts ill keep you in the loop. I told him to use v-brakes as its the disc mount that broke not the brace but hes keen to get rid of them

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
retrocomeback":1fumxtx1 said:
ChrisBrown81":1fumxtx1 said:
PS 50 points to whoever an name, the rider, the bike and the race :p

Steve Peat, GT Zaskar, Malvern's 97? :?

I should have thought about this more i was at that race amazing weekend!

Likewise! Wasn't 97 the last really good one before the local scumbags rocked up and ruined the whole thing? My memory is a little hazy thanks to mr Stella artois! That and the old Cheddar Challenge weekender, bloody brilliant times for UK mountain biking events *not so much for my kidneys!

retrocomeback":39i17t17 said:
Likewise! Wasn't 97 the last really good one before the local scumbags rocked up and ruined the whole thing? My memory is a little hazy thanks to mr Stella artois! That and the old Cheddar Challenge weekender, bloody brilliant times for UK mountain biking events *not so much for my kidneys!

Wow your taking me back and i was only 16, malvern amazing best weekend and cheddars were so good to best weekends away camping and drinking cider.

Back