BB7, 27.2mm post, front 6 bolt hub, chainset

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I need a few bits for a new build, so in no particular order I need the folllowing please!

1. One Avid BB7 mechanical disc caliper and 160mm or 180mm rotor please! It's for the front, but I understand that the front and rear calipers are exactly the same (please correct me if that's not the case!)

2. 27.2 seatpost. preferably black, but let me know what you've got!

3. Front hub - 32 hole, standard 9mm QR, disc compatible

4. chainset - 175mm and 9 speed, but other than that I have no definite requirements - surprise me!

I'll almost certainly be adding new parts to the list as I decide what I need along the way!

Thanks, Andy

I've got a Tioga TBone 27.2 seat post in very good nick, 350mm length. Slight rust on the bolts but they're under the saddle anyway which is how I didn't notice they were a wee bit rusty. Normally about £18/20 I could do you it for a tenner posted?

sounds interesting, have you got any pics?

I forgot to mention, I'm in Spain so please take that into account as postage will cost a bit more

cheers, Andy

foz":1rfj1wwt said:
sounds interesting, have you got any pics?

I forgot to mention, I'm in Spain so please take that into account as postage will cost a bit more

cheers, Andy

No pics as i'm not at home just now.. The postage to Spain could be a problem though, I normally calculate postage at £2.50, so looking to make £7.50 on it. I could try to work out the postage tomorrow though.

No problem with the pics, just whenever you can. Obviously I'll pay the difference between posting to the UK and to here, assuming it's not a huge difference!

cheers, Andy

Bontrager black front hub with skewer.

Has been lightly used. In VGC and nice and smooth.

Any good?

Back