August 5th - Millington, Yorkshire Wolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
im doubtful i can be fit for this, my back went last week and eased off but mondays work set it off worse.

managed a gentle hour today and will continue for the rest of the week but im not feeling good :cry:

saltyman":1hnmjtmq said:
im doubtful i can be fit for this, my back went last week and eased off but mondays work set it off worse.

managed a gentle hour today and will continue for the rest of the week but im not feeling good :cry:

bugger. i know you want to get some mileage on the bike too.

fingers crossed.

apart from the odd shower here and there the weather looks descent enough for a cruise round east yorks.

see ya's at the weekend :)

im well p1ssed off, i have a 60+ mile charity ride with a group to do in 4 weeks....and would you believe it, last year i put my back out 2 weeks before it too!!!!

so im taking it gentle but stilll being active, guess i have to knock any risky and bumpy stuff on the head for now.... :?

chrisv40":i2hb2pef said:
Look forward to seeing you then Andy ;)

I hope the new bike will be putting in an appearance?
If I can get the brakes sorted in time!

Count me in as provisional... Should be OK, do we think the climbing will be vicious?

Ringo, I'm suffering from one of the worst cases of flu I've ever had at the moment and its not shifting very quickly so I'm going to be a complete physical wreck on Sunday so if your bothered by any of the climbs then please keep me company and have a chat while we walk :LOL:

I thought that I should check out the pub again last Sunday and it turns out that they may not have hot food available, I need to ring them with numbers at the start of the ride and the landlord is going to to try and sort us some sandwiches etc out.

Please bring snacks with you to keep you going as there are no shops at all until we reach the pub which is in the final 3/4 of the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back