what to do in Inverness at 1am ...?

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I've been abandoned outside thge inverness BT telephone exchange...

A 9 hour journey wasted because some git booked me the wrong access.

So here I sit. A rather desparate fellow. I have a sleeping bag if all else fails.

Sniff...

Got some sites in aberdeen and perth so not all is lost.

Did you bring a bike? Throw a sickie .......... in fact throw a sickie anyway and go west young man :D

Aaaaaargh the A96 - probably one of the worst roads in the country. Looks like it was built by the Romans.......but they didn't get that far north :p

You need beer. Seek out "The Canny Man's" in Edinburgh :D

Mr Panda":37h5cs7k said:

A pub hated by anyone who isn't a "local"

The best pub for good beers near the centre of town is the Blue Blazer, or if in the west of the city Diggers is my regular haunt after the football.

Went to a stag night at the Blue Blazer once... the stripper was VERY naughty. I don't remember the beer.

Tazio":15nwkzdk said:
Mr Panda":15nwkzdk said:

Ahh wel y'see, neither myself nor LGF (unless heez no tellin us summat) are local in the Edinburgh sense of the word.

Best pint o' Belhaven 80 (the proper stuff, not the new muck, bleurgh) I ever had apart from the Outside Inn in Glasgow ( that was a day and a half, kinda like ZZ's i think)

:shock:

Mr Panda":39zw8xoh said:
Tazio":39zw8xoh said:
Mr Panda":39zw8xoh said:

Ahh wel y'see, neither myself nor LGF (unless heez no tellin us summat) are local in the Edinburgh sense of the word.

Best pint o' Belhaven 80 (the proper stuff, not the new muck, bleurgh) I ever had apart from the Outside Inn in Glasgow ( that was a day and a half, kinda like ZZ's i think)

:shock:

I meant locals to the pub. Most Edinburgh people dislike Canny Mans.

It'll be the sign outside....

"Fur Coats an Nae Knickers are not acceptable attire in this establishment, ken."

:D

Back