British Steel ride - Forest of Dean 5th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
nevadasmith":1cr14hk8 said:
Managed to get myself into the position of the only serviceable British Steel bike is a 23" Raleigh Avanti :roll: must stop tinkering with stuff.....

Excellent, that's the entertainment organised! :LOL:

daj":260yc2tt said:
nevadasmith":260yc2tt said:
daj":260yc2tt said:
Yeah guess so!! :LOL: Kinda wanting to ride the Pace!!

PACE :LOL: No.

Sanderson?!? thats british and steel !!! :LOL:

Sanderson? :facepalm: NO.

Taiwanese I thought?

sanderson-cycles":260yc2tt said:
Sanderson Cycles are designed and developed it the UK. Manufactured to the Highest standards using only top quality materials.

Manufactured and UK don't appear in the same sentence - clever marketing but that is all.

elPedro666":i8d23bqv said:
nevadasmith":i8d23bqv said:
Managed to get myself into the position of the only serviceable British Steel bike is a 23" Raleigh Avanti :roll: must stop tinkering with stuff.....

Excellent, that's the entertainment organised! :LOL:

23 inch , good god that,s massive,someone will call the police telling them someone has put wheels on the seven bridge :LOL:

I can bring my pocket Pentax and The RS will have his I-phone, which in his hands takes excellent pictures.

As for what bikes; I expect each and every one of you to be on a hand made steel British bike.

But then, he who expects nothing is seldom disappointed, so I'll settle for a dry day and a bunch of folks on bikes.

What are ground conditions like? It's been wet on and off since Sunday evening here, so I'm thinking I can leave the TrailRakers on the Roberts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back