Shimano LX M570 front hub - grey - 36 hole NOW SORTED

I'll be after an 8 speed shifter eventually and possibly v brake levers when funds allow (must sell some more stuff :? ) so please keep me in mind if you have either. I have an M570 chainset on the way courtesy of ultimecia on here and presently have a pair of electric blue V levers which clash awfully :LOL: . I'd initially bought a lovely pair of blue L&M cranks off ebay but again they are the wrong colour really and are also too long for me at 175mm so will be up for grabs soon.

Oooh some nice stuff there (although I hope the
suitable matching chainset
is already winging its way to me :LOL: ). 9 speed is fine and I could well be interested in the shifters (or just the right hand if you'd split) if they're still available next week - I've just listed a load of parts on the 'bay so I'll be back in touch once my Paypal account is looking a little healthier ;)

mamadirt":2bsn9mus said:
Oooh some nice stuff there (although I hope the
suitable matching chainset
is already winging its way to me :LOL: ). 9 speed is fine and I could well be interested in the shifters (or just the right hand if you'd split) if they're still available next week - I've just listed a load of parts on the 'bay so I'll be back in touch once my Paypal account is looking a little healthier ;)

ah excellent!

I would split the drivetrain group but I would rather keep the shifters together ;)

Back