Show us what you did today, thread

dyna-ti":26smri3y said:
Did you go to the Saturday night dance at the gathering hall on the mound :?

I did a gig there years ago when I was working as a roadie (not the cycling kind). It was more of a battlefield than a gig.

Cobbled the orange together but still waiting for brakes and stem to arrive
What do you all think so far :)

Attachments

• Orange Pure7 2011 002 (Large).JPG
    Orange Pure7 2011 002 (Large).JPG
    207.3 KB · Views: 221
The Ken":4adpbc56 said:
That's nice dyna, a bit newer than my p7

More and likely fit you better than me TK. :LOL: these modern styling with the crazy angle top tube puts the standover height and subsequent seat post length a bit beyond me :? Sits about 1"-1 1/2" below my Red-Ti[made up a name for it :D)

Aye, looks less than an ideal for a man of your stature Andy.

What are the plans? Rider, or thinking of selling it on?

zigzag":21iet2yo said:
Aye, looks less than an ideal for a man of your stature Andy.

What are the plans? Rider, or thinking of selling it on?

Deffo selling on Aaron :? Hopefully my brother inlaw[literally :LOL:] will take this for about 600 or a bit less as thats about what its cost so far.
This is typical as ive always wanted fox forks and another Orange but soon as i get one its all wrong :LOL:
Its been fun all the same,the tazmon was too difficult and the rear shock was causing too many probs,happy to stick to building hardtails

The monos arrived and are in fab condition,but theyve now presented a problem in that my 5 bolt hubs are 185/165mm rotors and the I.S monos it seems need to be 180/160 :roll: Always something :(
Now i need new wheels

New (well old) eBay roady F & F arrived today - Schwinn Fastback Pro:

dsc7312nef.jpg

dsc7310nef.jpg

Large frame & Cane Creek IS2 headset = 1462g
Carbon fork & crownrace = 556g

Overall really pleased - great condition. Got to love unfashionable brand names.

Superb. I really like it. Rear triangle look sweet and stiff. You're master of good deals :D

Back