Bored - need a new hobby.

JeRkY":ehayxgye said:
The challenge of a part time job to soak up a few extra hours and give you more cash monies to fund your new hobby of underwater horse riding.

pfft

been there...done that...race track was waterlogged....

Attachments

• 425135_10150636145118555_756167446_n.jpg
    425135_10150636145118555_756167446_n.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 580
Try playing Basketball. Totally cost free and no danger of ending up like a messy with 2000 balls or something like that. :cool:
Ah and despite of what everybody else says..this game is played with brains and creativity..not muscles. So it is really a nice hobby for retro guys. :cool:

Future projects for me include(which you can obviously pinch):

Build a wooden canoe
Build a frame
Restore an old motorbike
Restore a camper/car/kit car (probably the least likely)

I also want to develop my photography skills.

kaiser":1y2ed47y said:
Future projects for me include(which you can obviously pinch):

Build a wooden canoe
Build a frame
Restore an old motorbike
Restore a camper/car/kit car (probably the least likely)

I also want to develop my photography skills.

i have the forms for a guillemot all ready to go, i lofted them from Nick Schade book which id recomend if your going to strip build. i was going to build it in brazil but i moved back here befour i got the chance, sadly dont have the room now :(

kaiser, lumos2000,

if you guys are still thinking of building a canoe, this site might be of interest to you,

http://www.songofthepaddle.co.uk/forum/forum.php

There's loads of info about building and in the Self Build Canoes section there's a sticky with free public domain plans. I joined ages ago with the intention of building a stitch and glue plywood canoe but we ended up buying a proper plastic one.

Having played paintball heavily during the 80's and early 90's I'm now returning to it but only playing for fun, sites that do woods as well as speedball and only on days that are pump only

Having played paintball heavily during the 80's and early 90's I'm now returning to it but only playing for fun, sites that do woods as well as speedball and only on days that are pump only

Why not start racing of some sort :?: nothing quite like absolutely destroying yourself for a few hours on a Sunday morning, coming home with a muddy glow of satisfaction and then sitting in your local for a drink regaling others with tales of your heroics :LOL:

Even better if like this weekend you can spend your Mrs winnings on a beer, £25 for 2nd in her age group :cool:

LGF,
collect LP records from your favourite band or era..you have got the hifi..

Heres a couple of mine ;)

Ernie ;)

Attachments

• jap vinyl.jpg
    jap vinyl.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 442
Back