Aston Martin bike

Quite an interesting bike even if somewhat ugly and expensive....

Reckon we'll be seeing disc brakes on road bikes becoming the norm in the next couple of years and I guess electronic shifting is inevitable.

I best take a electronics course :)

Tel":1mz87puk said:
Quite an interesting bike even if somewhat ugly and expensive....

Reckon we'll be seeing disc brakes on road bikes becoming the norm in the next couple of years and I guess electronic shifting is inevitable.

I best take a electronics course :)
Sti levers,electronic shifting then what next.This is why i'm still on down tube shifters and handlebars for braking you know where you are with those.

The worst Aston Martin ever made, absolutely hideous pile of plastic sh1t. With the most awful looking and pointless groupset ever made, and wheels that would look more at home on an old western wagon, why the hell anyone would need disc brakes on the road I have no idea one moment of carelessness and bang go your front teeth on the tarmac wonderful... Welcome to the new Kirk Revulsion............................. Rant over :oops:

kermitgreenkona88":lgm9ob2j said:
The worst Aston Martin ever made, absolutely hideous pile of plastic sh1t. With the most awful looking and pointless groupset ever made, and wheels that would look more at home on an old western wagon, why the hell anyone would need disc brakes on the road I have no idea one moment of carelessness and bang go your front teeth on the tarmac wonderful... Welcome to the new Kirk Revulsion............................. Rant over :oops:

:LOL: :LOL: ,you wont be buying one then??

i think it looks tough as old boots.i would have one....if i were to win that rollover......

That is awful!!

At least the last time they put their name on a bike it was a Roberts DB3, much better effort.

Back