Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nevadasmith's 1988 Gary Fisher Mt. Tam

• boy"O"boy's 1992 Orange Aluminium Elite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unbelievable! each month so many beautiful bikes :shock::shock:

Although I am convinced that my Marin wins this month :)lol::LOL:), but my vote goes to Bridgestone MB-1, very clean work ;)

Rob Atkin":t5brrahs said:
The great thing about BOTM is that there are no guidelines or criteria (apart from a simple one to gain entry every other month) or anything. Enter a bike and vote for one.

If you want to use your own criteria for voting then that's cool, no problem.

The way it is run means we get to see loads of different bikes put in the spotlight and shown off by their very proud owners.

Sometimes one wins because it is rare or a one-off or an ex-team bike, but on the other hand sometimes we see a winner which is quirky, or simply an amazing back-from-the-dead resto, or a bike with personal history or patina. It doesn't have to be the high-end stuff and BOTM is all the better for it, it's all inclusive.

You may not like or understand why people vote for a particular bike, but that's cool, we all like different things. There is no definitive "best" retro bike, it's all subjective.

You could look at it as a qualifier for BOTY, where the truly outstanding win, and deservedly so.

Long live BOTM!

+1!!!

Last months win shows it!! :LOL: :LOL:

I love the fact that it takes all sorts in this weird world of ours

But other than mine :LOL:

I'm torn between the diamond back ascent, come on he has even left the saddle bag, frame bag and pump on the bike........ Love it

Or the Bridgestone no fancy bits just an old school mountain bike just like when we were kids :D

"...the diamond back ascent, come on he has even left the saddle bag, frame bag and pump on the bike........ "

Of course - lots of tools to make sure I don't have to push it home! With possibly the greatest combined rider+bike age of the entrants (86 years) need to be well equipped!

stumpjumper1990":2smxa65s said:
Love the color of that GT, but had to vote for the HKII! Great story and superb build! The MtTam is lovely too......

I agree......the HKII Fisher gets my vote also. Fantastic build and a great story.

Just like to say no offence was intended to any entry. This is the first time I've entered and just find it hard to compare bikes which are just so different. :?

Woollardjt":rewr20r3 said:
Just like to say no offence was intended to any entry. This is the first time I've entered and just find it hard to compare bikes which are just so different. :?

bb4d2346.gif

Just kidding; you're new; you'll get use to it :cool:

Back