Kirk Revolution DX

retrojon

Retro Guru
Picked it up today, still sporting its front reflector :eek:

It seems a bit confused, XT M-095 STI levers, but a DX unit fitted to the RHS. Also a 300LX rear mech, and needs a new saddle.

Doesn't appear to have been used off road.

Attachments

• kirk1r.jpg
    kirk1r.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,669
  • kirk2r.JPG
    kirk2r.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,669
bargain.. !!!

hey, that's "cerise", if I'm not mistaken? :)

Have got a set of taps/dies handy if you want those dropouts fixing 'properly' !!

Steve

Nice looking ride you have there and in great condition! He! Mechagouki have a set of those forks if your interested? ;) There attached to a very nice Dawes Edge 531 frame also in "cerise".Have also got a grey flexstem up for sale and a front mech that looks like it would fit a Kirk if anyone needs one?
Thanx Max

wow, that's a nice Kirk Revo you got there. The color's striking too, as well as the overall condition

I'm having trouble with the seatpost diameter of my Revolution. I don't know the size (26.6 or 26.:cool: could you help me out and look at yours?

Thanks,
Rob

Crikey not seen one of them for ...about 15 years. That's in lovely nick :) I used to work in the bike dept at Halfords in White City and we sold truckloads of the one with 300lx. We had a full sized Dalek on a display with one to emphasize it's space age credentials. I wanted to put a speech bubble on it that said "what am I supposed to do with this then, having no legs?" but the boss wouldn't let me. I thought the later marketing campaign with the bloke in the basketball court was bloody terrible mind you...

Latest posts

Back