Spotted.......

In Wellington I've seen,

Red Pace RC200 (1998?)
Green Specialized Rockhopper (1989)
Rocky Mountain Blizzard (early 90's)

Seems like the Kiwis know what they're doing! :)

Rich

I am no expert on Fat Chances - in fact I don't really know anything, but did they ever produce a Titanium one? I saw a bike in Penwortham tonight which looked to have yellowish "Fat Chance" decals on the downtube. It was definitely a Ti frame with RC35s up front.

saw a nice looking p7 in the pub garden last night. metalic purple with the original f7 forks and all the LX bits still intact.
looked hardly used.

Last time I caught a train from the local station there was a guy getting on with a really nice Dave Yates, had Pace RC30's, XT drivetrain and Dia Compe brakes (SS7 & 987), a seriously cool bike.....always wanted a Diablo when I was younger!

Oooh, and a few years ago a guy up the street from me had a Yeti Ultimate, it was turquoise with yellow Atac/Accutrax and Bullseye cranks, he then subsequently gave it a rattlecan black paintjob, nooooooooooo!

deelam":n20n0aqd said:
I am no expert on Fat Chances - in fact I don't really know anything, but did they ever produce a Titanium one? I saw a bike in Penwortham tonight which looked to have yellowish "Fat Chance" decals on the downtube. It was definitely a Ti frame with RC35s up front.

Yes fella, they certainly did do a ti version, Scant, Jez and a few other lucky ones on here own ti Fat Chances. Just a coupla steel Fat Chance bikes for me... sniff...

;)

Latest posts

Back