Dymatize fusion 7 protein blend

lol@bread & jam

@Neil priced WELL under half price :D For those consuming 200grms+ a day it is very cheap compared to whole foods.Those that know appreciate a well priced supplement when they see one

shutterman":1fci2efj said:
lol@bread & jam

@Neil priced WELL under half price :D For those consuming 200grms+ a day it is very cheap compared to whole foods.Those that know appreciate a well priced supplement when they see one
I'm entirely underwhelmed by your CAPITALISED word, and I can assure you I'm no stranger to buying sports supplements. For a bit over 1kg for a biscuit less than 40 quid, no matter what the normal asking price, it's far from being a bargain.

Those paying premium prices for these sort of supplements are hardly getting good value for money over cheaper products, they are largely victims of a tour de force of marketing.

edit: and seventeenthly, even if I was convinced this particular product is superior to more reasonably priced products, it's available here for effectively significantly less than your "bargain" (a lot more for slightly less)

Thanks for thread spoiling Neil

Yeah i know you were just saying...So well versed in supplements then maybe you should email the makers regarding prices if they bother you so much you feel compelled to spoil a strangers thread, without actually knowing the selling price

No intention of making a purchase yet plenty to say

For what it's worth I have donated far more products to people doing charity rides on here than actual sales by a very long way

shutterman":3mjgoo0f said:
Thanks for thread spoiling Neil
How am I thread spoiling?

Stuff like this is largely overpriced, and I posted a link of the same damn overpriced stuff at an even better price than your "bargain" so doesn't that help out those still determined to splurge on it, including you?
Yeah i know you were just saying...So well versed in supplements then maybe you should email the makers regarding prices if they bother you so much you feel compelled to spoil a strangers thread, without actually knowing the selling price

No intention of making a purchase yet plenty to say
1. You're correct, I do have no intention of buying - but then this is a public thread in a forum - if you want a thread where nobody else can comment do it by pm.

2. My comments may help others, not so familiar, taken in by the shiny-shiny, and claims of bargain.

3. The prices don't bother me so much, I'm simply not that gullible.

4. There's nothing wrong in me contributing facts.
For what it's worth I have donated far more products to people doing charity rides on here than actual sales by a very long way
Smashing.

What has that complete non sequitur got to do with anything, the price of fish, or overpriced sports supplements?

legrandefromage":12bin1eu said:
''Neil strikes again!''

To be sung in a cheeky 1970's cockerny style.

Tongue firmly in cheek.
Best place for it for ya.

And it's certainly an eye opener for me, I never had you down as somebody into sports supplements...

Back