Tricolore - the red white and blue (and yellow!)

Tricolore

• ededwards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • firedfromthecircus

• hollister

• sinnerman

• wtb_rider

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BobCatMax

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Late to the party again I lay the blame squarely at Wu-Tangled's feet as he isn't here to defend himself, and i can run away before he's back.

without further ado..on to the poll

more discussion than pics this month it would seem. Hopefully we were all too busy out riding bikes!

That being said, some very tasteful shots..it's quality over quantity this month, for sure ;)

I think we can run this for a couple of days less as there aren't so many pics, plus it might actually help me keep in sync with the BotM

and even less ado than before..on to the voting!

EdEdwards
EdEdwards.jpg

firedfromthecircus
firefromthecircus.jpg

hollister
Hollister.jpg

sinnerman
sinnerman.jpg

wtb_rider
wtb_rider.jpg

Todd Wells spare 2008 Beijing frame....this wasn't just a GB patriotic thread was it :D

Attachments

• DSC09747.JPG
    DSC09747.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 7,037
  • DSC09741.JPG
    DSC09741.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 7,037
  • DSC09743.JPG
    DSC09743.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 7,037
Was going to go for the Brew & Cupcake entry from FiredFromtheCircus, till I noticed the Kath Kidston mug.... I get enough of that at home thanks. I come here to get away from it :LOL:

G

unkleGsif":frqe1def said:
Was going to go for the Brew & Cupcake entry from FiredFromtheCircus, till I noticed the Kath Kidston mug.... I get enough of that at home thanks. I come here to get away from it :LOL:

G

You have a wife too then? :LOL:

I can't complain. She made the tea and bought the cakes. :LOL:

Cool......... :cool:

Bradley Wiggins.................AWESUM.

RULE BRITANNIA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25zynTTl-sU

be upstanding and proud fellas, its not every year British Cycling sees such GLORY....................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• bradley-wiggins-cycling-s-008.jpg
    bradley-wiggins-cycling-s-008.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 6,774
Well done sinnerman. A close finish this month, although in my book, everyone's a winner ;)

Back