Nigel Dean Montana

redhat

Dirt Disciple
Hi all

This is my Nigel Dean Montana I Luv it. Ive had it for 17 years not from new. My dad bought it off of the owner of a now gone viaduct cycles in Chelmsford, Essex, following the theft of my also much love Muddyfox courier mega. Through the years i have replaced most of the origional components which was as i remember all campag the only remaining campag part is the front wheel which is still perfect. i have no real intention of restoring to its origional state as this is the bike im riding in kuwait and i need it to work. Its missing the (MONTANA) decal which Gil has prepared for me (thanks Gil). Thanks to
retro bike and nevada smith for encouraging me to sort me bike out also thankyou to Brian the postman top man.

enjoy the pics

Redhat

before the discovery of retro bike
Nigel+Dean.JPG

after

IMG_0164.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG

[/img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-X1tjXV1Aiu4/UBKvzWSY6aI/AAAAAAAAAIk/YwYs9OgrlFM/s651/IMG_0166.JPG
IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

any one in Kuwait

Thanks

Redhat[/img]

Very nice Nigel dean you got there :cool:
I have an Nd touring bike and its very well made do you happen to know what grade of steel it is? and did you get the nd decals off Gil too?

cheers mr lee

thanks to nevadasmith the tubing is reynolds 501 magnum and yes Gil provided m with the decals.

discovered some photos of me with my Nigel Dean in the early 90's. none of which are the original colours. think i badly sprayed it blue first then i sent it of to be sprayed red which i wasn't happy with so now its green.

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-12.jpg

Untitled-15.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Back