1995 Corratec bow 202

Guivd

Dirt Disciple
Yesterday I discover it on a garage sale. After the business done, a partial cleaning and remove the winter spikes tires (!), here my corratec bow 202. Colorful like a rainbow. A new ano blue seatpost will come soon, and maybe some old green michelin wilgripper tires.

11t517k.jpg

29opx6u.jpg

Very nice looks like you have a good buy, hay what name is on the top tube please i'm finding it hard to make it out :cool: its in white

great find :cool:

looks good with the Bomber; not sure about the year - def. not a 97, also the 96 looks a bit different, maybe a 95 :?

thanks guys for the precisions

I guess the fork is a 97 model although it's engraved 96 on the arch. (Maybe the fork was added later on the bike?)

Here a picture of the disc mount on the frame, it's not the same like the other bow frames I saw, who the brake calliper is "inside". This model also don't have the manual adjustment of the pads…

fu3pys.jpg

renaldo":4fmrgcau said:
Really like this, very :cool:

95 would be very early for discs wouldn't it?

not really, Corratec was one of the forerunners in terms of disc brakes - def. they use disc's on their 96 Team Bow range. 95 is just a guess, as I dont have the copy of the 95 brochure, but Team riders used disc's in 95, as seen on the cover of the 96 brochure.

@ guivd

brochures you can find here:

http://www.mtb-news.de/forum/showthread ... c+kataloge

Bombers are def. not OE spec. see my brochures in 96 - 98 the Team Bows had Rock Shox forks.

Latest posts

Back