Olympic road race Saturday

GB are still controlling the peleton, but with a few splinter groups trying to bridge to the breakaway.

Still a long way to go yet.

Am I the only person who is getting pi55ed off with spectators needlessly standing in the road when the bikes are coming. They keep jumping out the way. I cant think it is helping the riders.

kids, take all the drugs you want to and become olympic champ.crap coverage,piss poor course and a cheating bastard winner

matthew71":3ke8kspf said:
kids, take all the drugs you want to and become olympic champ.crap coverage,piss poor course and a cheating bastard winner

it does sour it a bit, I think everyone was just expecting gb to set the pace, or they wanted them to do all work and burn themselves out. coverage was a bit rubbish

daj":2tmd00ma said:
I cannot believe I just wasted 6 hours watching that!! :?

Me to,but I did go to the gym this morning,so not to bad.but dont worry ben johnson is getting ready for the 100 meter heats :shock:

mattbrown":lkgplwc7 said:
matthew71":lkgplwc7 said:

it does sour it a bit, I think everyone was just expecting gb to set the pace, or they wanted them to do all work and burn themselves out. coverage was a bit rubbish

A bit? It was utter pish.

The BBC have had years to prepare but they could not get the most basic of info on screen to allow us to understand what was happening. Porter and Boardman were in the dark the same as us.
Flashing the time gaps up on screen for a handful of seconds at a time is rubbish. They did have all the info available but were so incompetent not to have it on screen all the time to be read by viewers.
Then there was their abrupt change of channel several times without warning.

The coverage by ITV4 of the Tour is light years away from this amateurish crap from BBC.

Twenty Twelve the comedy series that's just finished made real.

Phoned the BBC to complain, they have apparently had many complaints about their coverage of Olympics.

Latest posts

Back