Rare Muddy Fox found in Hatfield

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Does any body live near Hatfield cycles? As they have hanging on their wall a rare Muddy Fox Prestige - Gold plated kit. Cost £5000 new back in 88. If you could please take a couple of pictures would great. As too far for me to get to to see this rare of rare MF's :D
Thanks

Sorry dude would do, used to live there while back but moved.. Not a bad bike shop if my memory serves me well! (Well better than the cr@p ones that used to be in St Albans!)

And five grand back in '88!! Sheesh.. You could buy a flippin house for that then.. ! (in estonia) :roll:

This was a very special and dare i say 'mythical' steed. We all knew of the £5k prestige, but did anyone even know anyone that had ever actually seen one? Nope.

Someone must get out there and get a pic for us.

There's a scan of it in the mag scans section.

Hatfield is not far from me - I'll try and get over there at the weekend!

Maybe the shop has some other retro goodies too :p

One word of warning. Its condition I'm told is not 'Minty' Been treated a bit rough. As most thought it was an old MF so what the heck :(
Different now they know it price BITD :LOL:

i work in hatfield cycles and the muddyfox prestige is in amazing condition, it has never been ridden and has only a small dent in the top tube, does anyone know how much it could be worth or how many were made?

mad-rider95":34sjqmnt said:
i work in hatfield cycles and the muddyfox prestige is in amazing condition, it has never been ridden and has only a small dent in the top tube, does anyone know how much it could be worth or how many were made?

That's good to hear on the condition. I understand they made 5. Could be wrong.

Any pictures coming?

Yeah sure i will have some pictures up by the weekend, do you have any idea were i could get a bike like this evaluated for current value?

mad-rider95":2u0vmmpl said:
Yeah sure i will have some pictures up by the weekend, do you have any idea were i could get a bike like this evaluated for current value?

No :oops: easy way is put it on the bay with a reserve.

Latest posts

Back