Semi Official Sports Casual Gentlemen Racers at MM08

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Money Shot

Okay Retrobike Sports Casuals - we're entered and paid for!

http://www.mayhemworld.co.uk/Mountain_M ... firms.html

Can I ask you to now release funds to the Captain - £26.50 each... PM me with how you wish to pay (can do PAyPal/cheque or Bank Transfer).

John 'The Guvnor'
TheGreenRabbit
SPESHMIKE
Max Retroking
Jez - YES, YOU'RE RACING...
Alan TiFatty
Sara Tangled
Mrs Kawasaki - PAID UP
Russell

Training log and tictactical plans to follow...

Capt K

Neil,

PM me your bank details and I'll hook you up with the dough.

Have we decided who's taking on the first lap?

JV

John":2vusocuj said:
Neil,

PM me your bank details and I'll hook you up with the dough.

Have we decided who's taking on the first lap?

JV

Glad you posted this, wouldn't have looked otherwise. Bank details for me too please Neil, don't want paypal taking a cut :)

Accommodation

I think I have sorted both the Sports Casuals HQ and the Captain's accommodation for MM08... :)

Capt. K

Attachments

• BentleyCombo_L.jpg
    BentleyCombo_L.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,287
Bike Squad

Okay gentleman racers - let's have your thoughts on the bike(s) you are planning to ride at MM 08 - surely we will have settled on our steed)s) of choice by now...?!

Capt Kawasaki - all rigid and all British - Raleigh Ti to start; Overbury's Pioneer for the second leg and, if I'm lucky, the Chas Roberts e-stay for a final dash around the hill.

John 'The Guvnor' -

TheGreenRabbit -

SPESHMIKE -

Max Retroking -

Jez -

Alan TiFatty -

Sara Tangled -

Mrs Kawasaki - Jamis Dakar Team now honed to her liking with a shorter x-lite tem and wavy davy bars.

Russell -

The Ken -

First lap will be on an '89 Fire Mountain, just to see if it will take it. All subsequent laps will be on the '93 Zaskar LE.

Both rigid of course with a good retro mix of cantilever and u-brakes, thumbshifters, biopace rings and all sorts of other old bits that really shouldn't be ridden on an event like this :)

Hmm. Interesting. The Fat Chance will definitely put in an appearance. Maybe the Klein if I can get the f**king Disk Drive straight. Probably bring the Litespeed and Overbury's also.

Red Rags

JV - you doing 4 laps then... Russell at least two; Mrs K and I down for four - we're already going to beat the soloists for the Retrobike Cup then... ;-)

Capt K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back