Polished and Engraved Campagnolo Chainsets

Thanks - I haven't completely forgotten about your pedals btw.

All the above are still available and destined for eBay sometime soon. Just want to add that the rear of the cranksets will be polished before I send them out (no point in half measures eh).

Also for any of the cranks without caps I'll do you a set of polished Stainless Steel ones ( http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=210396 ) for just £5 extra.

Veloce crank

Hi Tel,
Do you still have the Veloce? What size chainrings does it have - I'm after a compact. Would you take a Suntour Cyclone crank with a single 52 ring in part ex?

I do still have the Veloce yes but it's not a compact so you'll be looking at something like 39, 53.

The only compact I currently have is the UT one above.

Yes I would probably take the Suntour in part ex.

Just got a pair of Dura Ace cranks back from Tel and, hand on heart, they are absolute jewels.
I've polished cranks before - oven cleaner, mops, jewellers rouge, autosol - and it is never a quick job. £20 for the amount of time he has saved me, not to mention the quality of work, is a no brainer. Top chap.

cranks

is it possible to use these for a fixed wheel/single speed,sorry if this is a daft question,

2. UT Compact including 34, 50 chainrings - 170mm arms - £84 - SOLD

I can do this CDA polished and engraved with 39, 53 rings for £100 posted:

P1160452.jpg

P1160453.jpg

P1160454.jpg

Hi Tel, please reply to my PM.
I need your address to send a crank.
I have bought a Campag crank on Ebay and the buyer is holding it for me till I supply him a shipping address.
Cheers

Back