Vintage Time pedals wanted

Walter

Dirt Disciple
I am putting the finishing touches on a '90 Lemond TVT World Championship Replica that just walked in my back door and wouldn't leave and need a set of early 90's vintage (preferably 1990) Time Titan Mag pedals (the red and silver ones). Any thoughts on where I might find a set?

Thanks.

Walter Nash
Tucson AZ USA

Hi,

I'd try ebay - got myself a pair of 1986 Look pedals in excellent cond for £12. Took abit of 'Time' for them to come up though :D :D

Good luck
Dave O.

Need to see pics of this!

Try a wanted ad in the main classifieds, sure they can't be so rare. Also try veloriders.co.uk - a big uk road forum. If they won't post to the US happy to sort it out for you.

Pretty sure I can get some in france as my friend shop mainly sells time , but wont be able to check before mid april .

I have a pair of 'Time Mid 77' pedals and cleats if you are interested?
Probably less than 500 miles. The left hand pedal is missing the Time logo. I do have a spare Time logo but its a slightly different background.

Attachments

• P4090420.JPG
    P4090420.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,317
Times

I would suggest buying a couple of pairs of Time Mag Ti's - mine ate bearings and I got swindled on a spindle off a eBay chancer. He took it back but took ages to pay me back.
Always keep 2 pairs now. The spindles are cheese and the bearings need done regularly.

Time pedals

domestique: Thank you for making these available but they are not the specific pedal I am on the hunt for.

lelobysfoot: Thanks for the advice on keeping a spare set.

Back