Olympics, what channel?

cyfa2809

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I always hate this, there ever seems to be any specific answer as to what is on what channel and when. Sure its bbc but thats all they seem to tell. I know the opening ceremony will be on bbc1 or similar but at the moment the schedule says archery is live, so where is it!?
I tried on the red button but that was rubbish.

If you haven't retuned Freeview in the past couple of months you need to. There is 301 and 302 carrying bonus Olympic material. 303 has gone, replaced by 301HD if you have a FreeviewHD receiver.

Sky and Virgin customers now have 24 HD BBC channels with guide. Is there not something similar on Freeview? (retune?)

The BBC Olympic website is amazing and it seems like you'll be able to watch virtually every sport regardless of what is on the actual channels. There's also a comprehensive guide in this weeks Radio Times although I haven't got it yet so can't comment on it's accuracy.

My Freesat devices now have 24 BBC HD channels all with guides, so can record, etc.
Since the olympics started a few days ago it's already been showing. Typical 'opening' ceremonies that are actually some time into the start ;)

FreeView just has the red button, there isn't the capacity to do what they've done with FreeToAir Satellite (Freesat/Sky etc)

cyfa ,prolly just about every bbc channel will have it on ,

prolly for the next 3 months

can you tell i'm sick of it already ?

mikee":1uqktnvr said:
cyfa ,prolly just about every bbc channel will have it on ,

prolly for the next 3 months

can you tell i'm sick of it already ?

:LOL: :LOL: Same here. Roll on the last day :evil:
But i can watch the beach volley ball for free & live

Beeb 1 opening ceremony.
Cant miss that surely :shock:

Forget the hype.Forget the politics.forget the bullshit Just enjoy all the hard work :cool:

Yep were only on freeview here, now have to work out how to retune it!
I rarely got past channel 15 or 16 looking for stuff so wouldnt have looked there.

All I want to see is the MTB and BMX.
Must be thick as can only find the final races at 11th August.....

Back