1997 Rocky Mountain Altitude T.O

bje

Dirt Disciple
Hi everyone.

Newbie here. I found this site a few weeks ago and I must say I love it - especially going back down memory lane in the "---> 1997" threads. You guys have some beautiful bikes!!!

After 14 years of virtually no mountain biking (raising kids and riding my GasGas EC300), I've pulled our "first babies" out of storage....my 1997 T.O. and my wife's '96 DeKerf. Both bikes immigrated to the States with us from our "Home and Native Land"....Canada.

The T.0. is completely stock apart from the tires. These two bikes will remain family members forever.

Hope you enjoy the pics. The Dekerf pics will be in a separate thread. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• TO 2.JPG
    TO 2.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 2,605
  • TO 3.JPG
    TO 3.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 2,605
  • TO 4.JPG
    TO 4.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 2,605
  • TO 5.JPG
    TO 5.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 2,605
  • TO 6.JPG
    TO 6.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 2,604
  • TO 8.JPG
    TO 8.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 2,604
  • TO 9.JPG
    TO 9.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 2,605
  • TO 1.JPG
    TO 1.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 2,606
Welcome to RB from one Canadian (with Rockies and a DeKerf) to another "former" Canadian! I see this was purchased from Dukes in Toronto!!! Use to frequent the shop BITD! ;) They're still alive and kicking, although they had a fire a few years back and relocated.

RockiMtn":2cpoo1tc said:
Welcome to RB from one Canadian (with Rockies and a DeKerf) to another "former" Canadian! I see this was purchased from Dukes in Toronto!!! Use to frequent the shop BITD! ;) They're still alive and kicking, although they had a fire a few years back and relocated.

Thx RockiMtn. Even though we live in the US now, we will always be proud to say "I am Canadian"!!

My wife and I spent plenty of $$ over the years with Gary and Mark. I heard about the fire :(. Great to hear they're back up and running.

I always liked the rocky montaigne, they have very beautiful colors. I remember the pearly white, a feast ... You have a French touch to your bike:) is a very good hub.

Thanks Chickenball!

Chr1stOphe.... You are right! The B2 front hub has performed extremely well.

Chr1stOphe..... I always wondered why they only spec'd the front hub and spec'd an XTR rear? Very nice!!

Back