I'm a dad........and very happy PIC ADDED

Indeed, hose pointing down and watch he doesn't pee pee on his face :p
Alexander048.jpg

ahhhhh! home safe and sound! nap times are the best :) i still get a couple of those with my son every now and again, i love 'em! :)
congratulations to all involved! :D and well done for making sure he has eyebrows. my son seemed to have forgotten his.....:S

Hi Greenstiles...you've already had huge amounts of good advice...all i can add is savour EVERY moment possible, it really does rattle by :cry: I hope you dont reply to this as you have far more fun things to do :LOL:

Good luck to you all,

Karl

Congratulations, Greentiles. You must be the happiest man alive right now, and probably the tiredest!

I'm not going to try and impart any wisdom regarding your newborn. Having read enough of your posts, you come across as a sound guy. Not to sound too cliched, our Children are the future of this world, and the way we nurture them makes the world of difference.

All the best to you, your wife and your newborn. :D

That's very kind of you indeed all is well so far , and yes the tiredness and near hallucinations have started already LOL....my wife was so tired last night the clowns on a towel by the bed came alive and tyrned into dancing babies !!! I feel very complete and part of something bigger than me :D

Back